I am often asked questions from job seekers searching for ways to differentiate themselves:
- “Do I have any value to provide an employer?”
- “How can I present that value on my resume?”
- “How does the employer understand the value I offer?”
As a Certified Professional Resume Writer and Certified Employment Interview Coach, I will help you articulate the value YOU offer an employer. By asking targeted questions, I will create a powerful resume that incorporates the strengths that separate you from the pack.
Together we will be able to determine the ROI you will provide a new employer, and answer these critical questions:
- What are your unique skills?
- How much money can you make them?
- Why are you the right person for the job?
- How do your previous successes set you up to be the right candidate for this job?
These questions will help craft the perfect resume for your dream job, so it’s clear why you are the most qualified and talented candidate.
Remember: A jack-of-all-trades resume is not beneficial to an employer or recruiter. It does not provide any unique value to answer why YOU are the perfect candidate.