Interviewing doesn’t have to be scary. Our interview coaching can help you feel prepared and confident. During our sessions, you will:
- Learn to interview with confidence and ease.
- Feel prepared to discuss your value added, strengths and weakness.
- Know what is relevant and showcase your Top 3 professional skills.
- Prepare your 30-second elevator speech or pitch.
- Master the difference between situational interviewing and behavioural interview questions?
- Master those difficult and tricky questions.
- Be prepared to answer the salary question.
- Deliver a strong, positive impression that leads to a JOB OFFER.
LAND MULTIPLE JOB OFFERS. Wouldn’t it be great to negotiate from numerous offers?
- Feel confident with a personal interview strategy and mock interview session; learn how to position your strengths and weaknesses and answer every question strategically.
- Learn current industry information on what is working in the market, current buzz words, and your own unique personalized strategy with your coach.
- Tackle to those difficult questions! How to address those tricky questions through practice and rehearsals.
- Receive friendly, expert feedback based on your answers; identify what you need to do to improve your interview style and personal branding.
We offer 60 and 90 minute sessions (phone, video/Zoom, in-person) that are geared to help you nail that interview. Our clients also receive our Take Home Exclusive 14-Page Interview Guide so you can continue to reflect and work on your interview style. You will work with a Certified Professional Interview Coach (CEIP) to unleash your talent and build your interview confidence.